VigoLex team strongly recommend you to be careful with this document and prescribe its provisions as correctly as possible to avoid claims from users and government agencies
Get a consultation
- basic definitions (processing of personal data, operator, subject of personal data, etc.);
- who collects and processes personal data – full scope of information about the operator who owns the site;
- what information is collected about users, categories of data, their volume;
- legal basis for processing;
- purposes of information collection (conclusion of an agreement with the user, user identification);
- data processing methods (automated/non-automated processing);
- data storage period;
- whether the information is transferred to third parties, if yes – the grounds for transfer (with the consent of the user, in accordance with the requirements of the law, etc.);
- Cookie file description;
- information about advertising messages;
- user rights;
- procedure for making changes to the Policy, coming into force, notifying users about changes.
The VigoLex team has many years of experience and unique knowledge in IT law, online and offline gambling, as well as other high-risk business and e-commerce areas.
We do not have conventional solutions and traditional approaches, whereas every task is considered comprehensively with all traps and pitfalls.
We are not afraid of changes and new challenges. We are ready to improve and adjust in accrodance to the time-being requirements and client’s needs.
We understand that our client is interested not in the process but in the result. The result of the client is our reputation.