SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
The Policy is applied to personal data and information collected on the Website. Personal data and information are the data that personally identifies you, both separately and in combination with other information available to the Website administration. Personal information includes your name, email address, phone number and other information that you can provide using the Website.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner and manager of the personal data of the Website users is VigoLex Legal Company Limited Liability Company (hereinafter the Company).
When the user uses the website services, the Company processes the user’s data, namely:
- data provided by the user when filling out registration forms;
- parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
The company collects only personal data (for example, your name and surname, email address, contact phone number, etc.) that you provide consciously and voluntarily as the subject of personal data to use the website services, which, in accordance with law, is the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the purpose of its processing formulated in this Policy.
When you visit the Website, all system entries are recorded, as well as other statistics necessary for the functioning of the Website. Further user traffic information is not processed or stored.
A cookie is a text file or files containing a small amount of information sent to a web browser and stored on a user’s device. Such devices include a computer, mobile phone or other devices with which the user visits the Website. Cookies can be eternal (called permanent cookies) and stored on the computer until the user deletes them or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies), these are stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into the main (they are set directly by the visited website) and third-parties (set by other websites).
when the user visits the Website again, the cookie data is updated;
in most cases, the default web browser allows cookies to be automatically stored on the user’s device;
disabling cookies may lead to a restriction of access to published materials and/or inadequate functioning of the Website services.The Company takes care of its users and tries to make use of the Website as comfortable as possible, for this the Сompany needs to analyze the behavior, preferences, and interests of the user by using cookies. Such an analysis will help the Company to improve the experience of interacting with the Website, determine the most convenient interface and navigation of the Service.
According to the classification of the International Chamber of Commerce, the Company uses the following categories of cookies:
Mandatory cookies are necessary for the user to move around the web page and when using certain services, for example, to access protected pages, register and authorize, search on the Website. They also memorize previous user actions when switching to the previous page in the same session.
Required cookies that are used:
- _cookies_consent – user approval/refusal to use the cookie;
- _csrf – for protection against CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks.
Operational cookies aggregate information on how the Website is used. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data can be the following metrics: time spent on the Website, most frequently visited pages, understanding which Website sections and services are most interesting to the user, how effective one or another advertising and/or marketing campaign is, etc.
All information collected through operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource and only for the above purposes.
Functional cookies are used to save settings or configurations stored on a user’s device between web browser sessions. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource and only for the above purposes.
Target cookies are used to provide content that may interest the user. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data may include the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphic, audio, and video material to avoid reshowing, managing targeted advertising, information on the user’s visits of other resources during transitions, and other Website settings.
PURPOSES OF USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information received by the Website for the following purposes:
- the provision of information and services at your request and your needs;
- ensuring security and preventing any illegal actions and fraud;
- increasing the efficiency and quality of client service;
- more effective personalization of the Website use;
- providing you with special offers that may be interesting to you (only with your consent);
- providing you with information on the Website use;
- improving the work, functionality, design, and other amenities on the Website;
- improvement of services provided by the Contractor;
- for other statistical information.
We may provide information about you in this way or in another way, as described in this Policy:
- for suppliers, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf;
- in response to requests for information, if we believe that the disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or process;
- if we believe that your actions are not consistent with the spirit or text of our agreements or user policies, as well as to protect the rights, property, and safety of the company or other persons;
- in connection with or during negotiations, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company;
- to third parties who want to provide advertising of relevant content for you and have a legal relationship with us (in this case, we provide only anonymized information).
We may provide third parties of our choice with consolidated information or anonymized information that cannot be used for your identification.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
We may allow third parties to provide contextual and other advertisements and provide analytical services related to the operation of the Website. These individuals can use various identifiers to collect information about the use of the program, including your IP address, MAC address, device identifiers, software and hardware information, time zone, and usage information. This information can be used by the Company and others to determine how popular certain content is, to provide contextual and other advertising, and to better understand your activities on the Website.
The Company will store and use information as much as necessary in order to provide quality services and until such use is deemed appropriate by the Company.
Changes and additions to this Policy can be made from time to time and without prior notice to the user about this, including when the requirements of the law are changed. In case of significant changes to this Policy, the Company will inform about it on the Website and mention the date on which these changes enter into force. If during the indicated period you do not refuse to accept them in a written form, this means that you agree to the corresponding Policy changes. We ask you to review the Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any changes or additions.
HOW TO CONTACT US