1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This page describes the conditions that govern the use of materials of the vigolex.net website developed by Limited Liability Company “Legal Company “VigoLex” (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “We”, “Company”).
You must read these Terms before each use of the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the publication of the changes, this means your consent to comply with the Terms and all their changes.
1.1. In these Terms, unless the content otherwise requires, the next terms are used in the following meaning:
Website is the website vigolex.net where the Company provides information on the provision of legal services, advice and drafting legal documents.
User is a person using the Company’s website.
2. WEBSITE CONTENT
2.1. The materials published on the Website are intended for personal non-commercial use. All materials published on the Website, including, but not limited to: news, photos, images, illustrations, audio, and video clips (hereinafter referred to as “materials” or “content”) are protected by copyright and
are owned or controlled by the Company or a party, which is a content provider. You must comply with all supplementary copyright notices, information or limitations contained on any page.
2.2. The content of the Website is protected by copyright according to the Ukrainian legislation and international copyright. You are not allowed to change, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, reproduce (except as provided for in clause 2.4 of these Rules), create new works, distribute, execute, or in any way use the content of the Website (including software) fully or partially.
2.3. Commercial (company) names, trademarks, etc. of the Company or third parties, are protected by copyright. Nothing specified in these Terms may be construed as granting, indirectly, by default or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademark, patent, design rights or copyrights of the Company or third parties.
2.4. You can download or copy the content of the Website, other components and elements displayed on the Website, for personal use only, сomplying with all copyrights and other notices contained therein. Copying or storage of any content for purposes other than personal use is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company.
2.5. The Internet publications, mobile applications, media are allowed to use the information posted on the Website for free, provided that the hyperlink is open and the source is mentioned no lower than the first paragraph and no more than one and a half thousand characters of the original text.
The use of a larger volume of the text is possible only with the written permission of the Company. Using information means any reproduction, publication, distribution, processing, translation, inclusion of its parts
in other works and other methods provided by the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”. The Company provides written permission to use its materials to third parties at its discretion based on an appeal sent in electronic form with the obligatory indication of the return postal address. The Company reserves the right in the process of considering the application to require from third parties any additional information necessary to make a decision on the written permission The use of Company materials is possible only after receiving of appropriate written permission by the third party.
3. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
4.1 The Company undertakes to:
– comply with the requirements of the current Ukrainian legislation;
– collect only a sufficient and necessary amount of information from the User and save it.
4.2. The Company has the right to:
– prohibit access to the User’s website in case of detection or suspicion of illegal actions.
4.3 The User undertakes:
– not to copy (parse or otherwise reproduce) information, either independently or with the use of automated systems, posted on the Company’s Website without a separate written permission;
– not to try, through DoS / DDoS attacks, or in any other way to disrupt the Website and / or its normal functioning;
– not to file any complaints, according to information posted on the Company’s website except for cases provided by law;
– comply with other legal requirements of the Company necessary for the proper performance of duties.
4.4 The User has the right to:
– make a request for Legal services;
– use the information posted on the Company’s website solely for their own non-commercial purposes;
– receive additional information and additional materials about the services provided by the Company.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
5.1. The Company is not responsible for any and all information posted on the website. The Company reports and the User agrees that all information posted on the Website is for informational purposes only and cannot be used as advice and/or legal justification and/or evidence in court.
5.2. The Company is not responsible for the relevance of the information posted and its compliance with the law.
5.3. The Company may not be involved as a party, third party, or other participants in the judicial proceedings in any disputes that may arise in connection with the use of the Website by Users.
5.4. The Company is not responsible for any losses and/or lost profits of the User arising from the use of information posted on the Website.
6. CONDITIONS OF PRIVACY
7. OTHER PROVISIONS