- Higher legal education.
- Experience in the field of IT-law for at least 3 years:
- preparation of contracts and other documents (NDA, MSA, SOW (PP), SLA, MLA, SDA, etc.);
- protection of personal data in accordance with GDPR and CCPA;
- E-commerce support in Ukraine, USA and EU countries;
- structuring and optimizing the existing IT-business;
- preparation of license agreements and SaaS agreements;
- experience with mobile applications;
- tax planning in the field of IT-business;
- computer programs, software, websites and other related products rights protection.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian legislation in the field of IT and related fields (intellectual property, taxation, financial, civil and labor law).
- Experience in working with non-residents, particulary, registration of companies abroad, opening bank accounts, connecting to payment systems, obtaining permits, etc. (EU, USA).
- Experience in negotiating with customers and contractors, support in concluding contracts.
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian.
- Knowledge of English (intermediate+).
- Analytical mind, result orientation and stress tolerance.
- Literacy, punctuality and sociability.