- Higher legal education.
- Experience in the field of gambling for at least 2 years, namely:
- development of business ideas in the field of gambling;
- advising on the specifics of various areas of gambling (casinos (online and offline), lotteries, poker, slot machines, etc.);
- ensuring compliance of the gambling business with regulatory requirements;
- obtaining licenses and permits (Ukraine, Curacao, Malta, Great Britain and other jurisdictions);
- optimization and payment of taxes in the gambling business;
- preparation and support of concluding agreements for obtaining rights to games, gaming platforms, other software;
- protection of personal data;
- Resolving other legal and financial issues related to gambling.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian legislation in areas related to gambling (intellectual property, taxation, financial, civil and labor law).
- Experience in working with non-residents, in particular, in terms of registration of companies abroad, opening bank accounts, connecting to payment systems, obtaining permits, etc. (EU, USA).
- Knowledge and experience in working with other areas of high-risk business (cryptocurrencies, Forex, dating, etc.) will be an advantage.
- Experience in negotiating with customers and contractors, support in concluding contracts.
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian.
- Knowledge of English (intermediate+).
- Analytical mind, result orientation and stress tolerance.
- Literacy, punctuality and sociability.